WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application for the post of 365 Sub Assistant Engineer. Apply Online before 07 April 2017 Extended upto 21 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : MPP/2017/03
WBSEDCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil)
- No of Vacancy : 365 Posts (Electrical – 323 Posts & Civil – 42 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBSEDCL Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from Institute/College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : West Bengal Candidates only For OBC (A) & OBC (B) 03 years For SC & ST candidates 05 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through Challan. SC/ST West Bengal Candidates/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply WBSEDCL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbsedcl.in from 18.03.2017 to 21.04.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy Online application along with self-attested and the name of the post applied for should be super-scribed at the top of the sealed envelope by ordinary post to Post Bag No. 01 Sech Bhawan Post Office Kolkata-700091 on or before 28.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 28.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Corrigendum :http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/new_website/pdf/Careers/elc_civil.pdf
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/new_website/pdf/Careers/Website_Advertisement_SAE.pdf
- Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206/wbsedcl/index.html