UKPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand PSC invites application for the post of 08 Civil Judge (Junior Division) through Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2017. Apply Online before 07 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Graduation Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 22 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs. 60/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates of Uttarakhand through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) or Net Banking / Debit Card.
How to Apply UKPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through UKPSC website www.ukpsc.gov.in from 15.03.2017 to 07.04.2017 till 11.59 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.04.2017
- Last Date for Received of Printout of e-Challan : 10.04.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through e-Challan : 11.04.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees Through Online : 11.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/PCS_(J)_2016-17_Adv1.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ukpscappl.gov.in/soappcsj/