TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai invites Application for the post of 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges. Apply Online before 07 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 04/ 2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering)
- No of Vacancy : 1058 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600– 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lecturer in Engineering subjects : A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- For Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects : A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 57 years As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
How to Apply TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://trb.tn.nic.in form 17.06.2017 to 07.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 17.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 07.07.2017
- Date of Written Examination : 13.08.2017
Important Links :