State Bank of India has once again brought smiles to the faces of job hunters by making a public announcement for hiring of employees for the renowned posts of Vice President, Senior Manager, Deputy Manager and many others. The unveiled notification has announced vacancies for 21 posts on full time basis for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply. Interested candidates should apply online on or before the notification expires. “State Bank of India Recruitment” provides flexibility since job locations are spread all over India.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Vice President, Manager|
|Number of posts||21|
|Last Date of Application||Ongoing|
State Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 21
No of posts & their name :
- DGM (Cyber Security) – 01
- AGM (Cyber Security) – 01
- Dy. Manager (IS Audit) – 05
- Vice President – Customer Analytics – 01
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) – 02
- Vice president (Complaints Management) – 01
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) – 05
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 05
Educational Qualifications :
Interested candidates should have completed Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age should be between :
- 28 to 45 years for Post 1
- 26 to 40 years for Post 2
- 21 to 35 years for Post 3
- 26 to 45 years for Post 4
- 27 to 35 years for Posts 5-6
- 32 to 45 years for Post 7
- 28 to 40 years for Post 8
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Personal Interview will be conducted to select the candidates.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is 600/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons with Disability)), application fee is 100/-
- Rs. 68,680 – 76,520/- for Post 1
- Rs. 59,170 – 66,070/- for Post 2
- Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- for Post 3
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
How to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
- Candidates must send the hard copy of the application form along with all the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
We have provided you all the information about State Bank of India Recruitment for Vice President, Manager at www.sbi.co.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in for further details.