RGNIYD Recruitment 2017
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) invites application for the post of Section Officer (Accounts) by Direct Recruitment. Apply before 27 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RGNIYD Job Details :
- Post Name : Section Officer (Accounts)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
Eligibility Criteria for RGNIYD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent and Seven years experience in accounts/administration work in the Government or University or College or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 27.04.2017
Job Location : Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
How to Apply RGNIYD Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copies of all the relevant document send to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Post Box No.6, Sriperumbudur – 602105 on or before 17.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://rgniyd.gov.in/sites/default/files/pdfs/admin/rec/section_officer_so.pdf