Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Punjab Postal Circle invites application for the post of 620 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Apply Online before 11 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : STC/18-49/MISC/RLG DATED AT CHANDIGARH-17 THE 07-04-2017
Punjab Postal Circle Job Details :
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No. of Vacancy : 620 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Community wise Posts :
- UR : 336 Posts
- OBC : 132 Posts
- SC : 152 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 11.05.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee : OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy : Candidates may apply online through the website h https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://www.appost.in/gdsonline form 11.04.2017 to 11.05.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 11.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 11.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/