ONGC Recruitment – 02 Field Medical Officer Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 08 February 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Assam Asset, Nazira invites application for the post of 11 Field Medical Officer, Paediatrician & Various Vacancies on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 13 February 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : R&P-02/2017
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Paediatrician
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 64000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Field Medical Officer : MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956.
- For Paediatrician : MD(Paediatrics).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per ONGC rules
Job Location : Nazira (Assam)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application and Original certificate with one set self-attested photocopies of relevant documents and experience at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Officers’ Club, ONGC Colony, Nazira, Assam.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview for ONGC recruitment : 13.02.2017 at 09:00 AM
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/cdddad90-d565-48c0-90e3-99d0aa74697b/AssamAsset080217.pdf?MOD=AJPERES