The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the NDA-II and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) , 2017 on 10/09/2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 140th Course and Naval Academy for 102th course :
- Posts : 390 posts (335 posts in NDA (Army-208, Navy-55, Air Force – 72) and Navy Academy- 55))
- Age : Born between 2nd January, 1999 and 1st January 2002.
- Educational Qualification
- for Army : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST) to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
How To Apply:
Online – Apply Online at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 07/06/2017 to 30/06/2017.
Details and Online Application Form :
Please view http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_NDA_NA%20_II_%20Exam_2017_English_%20Final.pdf for details. For complete information about this examination as well as information about registration of their applications, venue of the examination and result etc. All the details of the NDA Examination can by found on the website of the UPSC http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php at Guidelines to the Candidate–>Information Notice