MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination – 2017 in 75 Vacancies. Apply Online before 04 April 2017.
Advt No. : 03/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination – 2017
- No. of Vacancy : 75 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have LLB/LLM Degree form recognized University for fresh Candidates and 3 years experience for Advocate.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 25 years for fresh Candidates and 21 to 35 years for Advocate as on 15.03.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- and Rs.273/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 15.03.2017 to 04.04.2017 till 23.59 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of MPSC Online Application : 04.04.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 05.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile_MPSC.ashx?ID=bb2a5af5-cccd-4e87-9940-b65e1f253e12
- Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx