ISRO Recruitment 2017
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICEB) invites application for the post of 27 Scientist/Engineer SC. Apply Online before 14 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : ISRO HQ: ICRB(CEPO): 01:2017
ISRO Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist/Engineer SC
- No of Vacancy : 27 Posts
Discipline wise vacancies :
- Civil : 09 posts
- Electrical : 09 posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning : 07 posts
- Architecture : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B.Tech /BSc (Engg)/Grad IETE/ AMIE in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 or Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 and registration with Council of Architecture.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 07.03.2017.
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & for OBC Candidates 03 years
Job Location : Karnataka
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch .
How to Apply ISRO Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.isro.gov.in from 22.02.2017 to 14.03.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 15.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.isro.gov.in/sites/default/files/bilingual_advt_cepo_2017_for_web.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.isac.gov.in/ced-2017/advt.jsp