HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) invites applications for the post of 313 Stenographer & Stenographer Grade-II. Apply Online before 06 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HCRAJ Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 1733 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for HCRAJ Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent and “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Schem.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 06.03.2017
Job Location : Rajasthan
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.25/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates through Demand Draft in Favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur.
How to Apply HCRAJ Recruitment : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://hcraj.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 18.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled & Send the printout along with all relevant document to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before 21.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission Printout of Online Application : 21.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 21.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://hcraj.nic.in/recruitment/advert_steno18022017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://hcraj.nic.in/ldc2017.aspx