BPSC Recruitment 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission invites Application for the posts of 18 Principle in Govt. Polytechnic/Govt. Women’s Polytechnic Institutes. Apply before 21 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 32/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Principle
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology with first class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level and Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline in Engineering/Technology.
- Age Limit : Minimum age limit is 37 years As on 01.08.2016
- Age Relaxation : For BC/OBC (Female), 03 years For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Job Location : Bihar
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST of Bihar : Rs. 75/-
- All Other Category : Rs. 150/-
Application fee to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India through a payment Challan.
How to Apply BPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational qualification certificate, self addressed envelope of size 16 x 10 with Rs.40/- stamp & envelop superscribed “Advt No” send to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 21.07.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 21.07.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-32-2017-Principal-GP-GWP.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PA-32-2017-Principal-GP-GWP.pdf
- Download Bank Challan : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/BC-32-2017-Principal-GP-GWP.pdf